Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lauren & Andrew's Wedding

Lauren and Andrew's wedding was at Saguaro Ranch Park in Glendale, AZ. The last time I went to a wedding here, it was my aunt and uncle's wedding and I was about seven. More than just wedding styles have changed since then - this place is a Glendale staple and has come such a long way! There are so many neato places to shoot around the property that I didn't notice even last time I was here to shoot for personal purposes. Cool buildings, colors, doors, and yes...VINEYARDS! Check it out!

Lauren and Andrew met while she was studying abroad. Andrew is from London so, of course, he has the coolest accent! (I'm sure people from London just love that!)



First kiss as man and wife.



Since Andrew's family lives in London, only his mom and brother were able to make it. They were a hoot! This shot still cracks me up.



And now to showcase some of this unique property...I love how relaxed, but still very romantic this shot is!



Last but definitely not least, vineyards!!! If you don't live in Arizona, no it's not just a bunch of dirt and cacti, but we rarely see vineyards so these shots were pretty fun!



Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day, Lauren and Andrew! To see more photos from this wedding and many others, check out my wedding portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment