Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gianna & Brandon's Wedding

A friend of mine recently got married at Ashley Manor in Chandler, Arizona and I feel so lucky to be able to shoot her wedding! It was a long day, but we got some awesome shots! Here are some of my favorites!

We started the day with the girls getting ready at a nearby hotel and I got this cool shot of the rings on the comforter of the bed.



So sassy!





Lilith was one of the flower girls and she was absolutely adorable! I've never seen a little girl so into bugs - check out the rolly polly in her hand here. She kept bringing them up to show us "her friends" all day.



Gianna and Brandon decided to do a first look and had a chance to get some photos out of the way before the ceremony.





They had a HUGE bridal party! And the two flower girls weren't even in this shot.





They had one of the most messy, but funny cake cuttings I've ever seen!


Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your special day! To see more photos from this wedding and many others, please visit my website to view my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment