Friday, October 15, 2010

I love Sassi weddings!

Nicole and Cory were married 2 weeks ago at Sassi in Scottsdale, Arizona and I have to say with all of the desert scenery, the beautiful architecture, and those awesome doors, I absolutely love this place! Check out some of my favorite pictures from the day!

Did I mention that I love these doors?!






The ceremony site here is so beautiful and feels so intimate!


A cute moment during the first dance.


I'm a sucker for a black, red, and white cake!


Cory showing off his wicked YMCA skills.


I love how you can tell how much fun these two were having together while cutting their cake! Such a cute couple!


To see more photos from Nicole and Cory's wedding and many others, please click here to see my wedding portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment