Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sean & Sara's Wedding

A couple weeks ago, I had the honor of meeting my cousin Sean's gorgeous fiancé Sara for the first time AND I got to shoot their wedding at one of the most amazing locals in Arizona - Lake Powell! Before this trip, I had only been to Lake Powell once before about 10 years ago and after this trip, I think I'll be planning many more trips here. Here are a few of my favorites from Sean & Sara's day!




I love this candid shot of Sara getting laced into her dress!








This might just be my favorite photo from the entire day!


These two know how to party!!!




Sean and Sara, thank you for allowing me to be such a big part of your wedding day! You guys made my job so easy!

To see more photos from Sean & Sara's special day and other professional work by Snaptology Photography, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment