Monday, October 26, 2009

Let the Senior Portraits for Class of 2010 Begin!

I knew this day would come eventually - the time when many of my younger relatives finally graduate. There is quite a gap in age between myself and my younger cousins, but first up after me was my cousin Tasia this year and in 2010, I'll have a cousin, a nephew, and a niece! I'm about to be a very busy photographer. And without further ado, here are some of my favorite shots from my cousin Zach's senior shoot in Old Town Glendale last weekend!





We have quite a few comics in our family...Zach came up with this pose all by himself! He's a natural model, I tell ya!




Zach has a 1966 Ford Mustang and I just HAD to use it for some of the shoot! I absolutely LOVE this picture!


To see more work by Snaptology Photography, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment